- All Dryrainge buildings are constructed of 23/8” hot dipped, galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Covers are made of 12.5 ounce woven polyethylene fabric.
- Our covers have superior strength-to-weight ratio, providing four times the tear strength of 22oz PVC fabric.
- Dryrainge covers are waterproof, abrasion resistant, and shield 95% of UV rays.
Standard Dryrainge covers are green. Color options are available for an additional charge. Please contact us for further details.
- Teachers Edition: 1,000 pounds
- Members Edition: 1,200 pounds
- Entertainment Unit: 2,400 pounds
Lease to own arrangements can be made through our financial partner. Please contact us for lease options.
Please contact us for a unit quote. Discounts are available on multi-unit orders.
Dryrainge units have been designed to be modular and semi-portable. Permitting is typically not required.
Dryrainge Teacher Edition, Members Edition and Entertainment Lounge can be assembled and installed in under 8 hours.
Dryrainge installation is available for additional charge.
Common hand tools will be required for assembly of all units, and a forklift will be required for Entertainment Lounge installation.
All orders are processed upon payment, and deliveries can be expected within two weeks.
Shipping costs vary from country to country. Please contact us for a quote to your area.
Properly anchored, smaller Dryrainge units are tested to withstand winds up to 60 miles per hour, and Entertainment Lounges will withstand winds up to 80 miles per hour.
Dryrainge covers are shield 95% of UV rays, and also provide superior fade resistance and durability.
Dryrainge covers are completely waterproof.
Yes. Each Dryrainge model can be fitted with lighting as required to maximize daily use.
Each Dryrainge model can be fitted with fans and/or heaters to increase player comfort and extend the golf season.
- All Entertainment Units can be fitted with up to nine television mounts to allow lesson review, play instructional video, operate virtual golf systems or stream other entertainment.
- Smaller Dryrainge units have multiple anchor points for mounting televisions and other value-add assets, such as speakers, training tools, lights and fans.
Although designed to meet the demands of golf professionals, Dryrainge can easily be used to shelter other sport, spectator areas or commercial/recreational activity.
Yes. Each Dryrainge unit is manufactured with placements for six customizable 2’ X 8’ vinyl ad panels.
- The steel frame construction will withstand decades of use. While extreme weather conditions will affect the longevity of the fabric tarp, customers can expect many years of use before replacement is required.
- The first Dryrainge unit sold 20 years ago is still in active use at Morgan Creek, British Columbia. The tarp was replaced after about 15 years.
Warranty & Care
Dryrainge is easily cleaned with a pressure washer at low psi.
Although unusual, accidents can happen on the course that may damage the cover. Small tears can be easily repaired with a patch kit. Replacement covers are also available. Please contact the company for information.
With evidence of recommended concrete anchoring, units are warrantied for winds up to 60mph.