- Dryrainge becomes National Partner of the PGA of Canada
- PGA of Canada members will have opportunity to take advantage of the partnership with the Saskatoon-based makers of the all-weather driving range cover.
February 28, 2012 - Dryrainge, the makers of golf's premium range cover, has been announced as a National Partner of the PGA of Canada today.
- Dryrainge Named Canadian Golf Product of the Year by SCOREGolf
- Range Cover Specialist Wins Awards in Consecutive Years from Canadian Publication
January 3, 2012 - SASKATOON, Sask. - Dryrainge announced today it has won SCOREGolf Magazine's 2011 Canadian Golf Product of the Year in the publication's year end Equipment and Business Awards.
- Dryrainge Partners with The PGA of America
- Canadian Range Cover Specialist Part of PGA Six Event Winter Championships in Port St. Lucie
November 30, 2011 - SASKATOON, Sask. - Dryrainge, makers of golf's premium range cover, announced today a new strategic partnership with The PGA of America as a supporting sponsor of the PGA Winter Championships held annually in January and February in Port St. Lucie, Florida.